Archive for the ‘Mobile Applications’ Category
Our event integration partner – Eventbrite.com - has built mobile apps that enable the event manager to track their event status and also register attendees at the door. These mobile apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices are free and work seamlessly with our event management solution we have built into CRM 2011.
Event2CRM enables marketing teams to plan, promote, & track in CRM any event that needs registration or ticketing.
Interested in learning more? Sign-up for an upcoming webinar.
The busy event manager can check the status of their events on their iPhone, iPad or Android phone while away from their CRM system.
From left to right:
- Event menu – get stats or check attendees in at the event at the door.
- Listing of active events.
- Retrieving the current list of attendees.
- Event attendees listed alphabetically for review or check-in via 2D barcode.
Sell tickets at the door on your iPad
Scan tickets and look up guests using the Entry Manager app!
Event2CRM organizers – keep your lines moving and check in attendees faster with Entry Manager app. Look up attendees on the guestlist or validate their tickets using the scanning feature. All check-ins are synced with with your CRM system so you can use multiple devices at different points of entry and not worry about the same ticket being used twice.
With the Eventbrite Entry Manager app you can:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera-based scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats
- Analyze your attendance data online in the CRM system after the event
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Entry Manager app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All check-ins and event data will sync seamlessly across both platforms into your CRM system.