Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
CRM in the Cloud
CRM Online Delivery Commitment
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you get powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft, providing instant-on anywhere access, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
General CRM Resources• The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study.
• CRM Online Data Sheet
• CRM Online Buyer’s Guide
• Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
• Cost Calculator - Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs Salesforce.com & Oracle
Sales Force Automation
Optimize your sales efforts with the familiar and intelligent features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to increase time with customers, shorten sales cycles, increase close rates, and achieve real-time insight.
- Improve sales planning and management
- Automate your lead system
- Manage opportunities effectively
- Streamline account management
- Boost Sales Productivity
- Enhance Pipeline Management
- Simply workflow processes
- Get CRM on your mobile device
Sales Resources• Watch a Demo of How CRM can be used to drive sales productivity
• Sales Force Automation Data Sheet
• White Paper: Improving Sales Productivity
• The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study
• Optimizing Business Productivity: Do More for Your Customers and Your Business
Get a CRM marketing solution that is flexible, easy to use, and engineered to fit your business. Transform every touch point into a marketing opportunity and harness the undiscovered potential within your customer base. With familiar and intelligent marketing capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can market more effectively, improve productivity, and gain actionable insight into your marketing efforts.
- Manage your data effectively
- Pinpoint your marketing efforts
- Streamline lead tracking
- Gain key insights for decision making
Marketing Resources• Watch a Demo of How CRM can maximize your marketing impact
• CRM and Social Networking White Paper
• Marketing Automation Data Sheet
• White Paper: Sales and Marketing—The New Power Couple
• White Paper: Real-World Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the changing expectations of customers with a service solution that is robust and flexible. Users find familiar functionality and an interface that let them work in a personal, natural way. This intelligent solution informs customer service professionals with guidance that is insightful and actionable. The result is a connected, collaborative, and integrated organization.
- Manage accounts with insight and collaboration
- Respond to cases quickly and precisely
- Simplify contract management
- Streamline scheduling with all resources required to perform a service
Customer Service Resources• Watch a Demo of How CRM can be used to optimize customer engagement and experience
• Customer Service Data Sheet
• Maximizing Customer Retention: A Blueprint for Successful Contact Centers
• Economist Service Productivity Report
Organizations also need to manage other relationships that are integral to success—employees, partners, suppliers, distributors, vendors, and many other critical stakeholders. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can easily be customized for these “Extended CRM” scenarios and enhance the value of all relationships, improve business relevance and fit, drive operational excellence and increase business insights.
- Rapid customizations, dynamic services, and prebuilt functionality
- Third-party plug-ins and applications
- Discover solutions with the new Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace
- Superior scalability and performance
Extending CRM Resources• Take a look at some of our extensions to CRM
• Extended CRM Data Sheet
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a Solution Development Framework
• Maximize the Value of your Custom Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics CRM