Not sure why to attend the CRMUG Summit in St. Louis in October. Or if you are signed up to attend but haven’t figured out your schedule yet?
Attend one of the sessions I will be presenting or involved with:
CRMUG Academy Training Session – Monday October 13th
CRMUG Summit Sessions Wednesday 15th through Friday 17th
- Techie Talk: Upgrading Complex Systems
- How to Avoid Human Induced Catastrophe in CRM
- Creating Task Based Mobile Applications in Your CRM Deployment
- Technical Tips from the CRM Tipster
General Overview of the key insights into CRMUG Summit 2014:
- 180 Educational session topics (30%+ more than last year)
- 117 speakers from the customer, partner, and Microsoft community
- Includes 22 Dynamics CRM MVPs, 21 Microsoft employees from Product Management, R&D, and engineering support
- Includes 74 other subject matter experts from the customer and partner community
- 40+ “Ask the Experts” (Panel of Experts) and “How2” (Demo oriented) sessions at Summit.
- New content tracks for 2014:
- Parature Showcase Track (10 dedicated sessions around Parature)
- End-User “How2” Track (25 dedicated session to point & click – showing how to use Dynamics CRM)
- CRM Admin/Newbie Track (12 dedicated sessions for the “new” CRM Administrator)
- Is there a Doctor in the House? CRMUG Medic Booth – When your CRM deployment needs a remedy ask a CRM M.D. your questions in between session breaks.
40 various Dynamics CRM ISVs and VARs are sponsoring this year’s CRMUG Summit 2014!