The Dynamics community brings together all users to network, help, and share their knowledge. Connect, learn and discuss with experts and peers of Dynamics.
What’s in it for you?
- Connect with peers and Experts
- Get answers to complex questions
- Access shared knowledge
- Discover product use examples
- Earn global recognition
Where do you go to get engaged?
- Online Community – https://community.dynamics.com
- Website – https://www.dynamics.com
- Feature Suggestions – https://ideas.dynamics.com
- Dynamics User Groups – https://www.d365ug.com/chapter
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/msftdynamics365
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/msftdynamics365
- PowerApps – https://community.powerapps.com
- PowerBI – https://community.powerbi.com
- Flow – https://community.flow.microsoft.com
How can you participate?
- Engage in conversations
- Become a moderator
- Write blog articles
- Share photos and videos
- Show product use examples