Dynamics 365 Community – Get Involved
The Dynamics community brings together all users to network, help, and share their knowledge. Connect, learn and discuss with experts and peers of Dynamics.
What’s in it for you?
- Connect with peers and Experts
- Get answers to complex questions
- Access shared knowledge
- Discover product use examples
- Earn global recognition
Where do you go to get engaged?
- Online Community – https://community.dynamics.com
- Website – https://www.dynamics.com
- Feature Suggestions – https://ideas.dynamics.com
- Dynamics User Groups – https://www.d365ug.com/chapter
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/msftdynamics365
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/msftdynamics365
- PowerApps – https://community.powerapps.com
- PowerBI – https://community.powerbi.com
- Flow – https://community.flow.microsoft.com
How can you participate?
- Engage in conversations
- Become a moderator
- Write blog articles
- Share photos and videos
- Show product use examples