First-Time Dynamics 365 User Course and Career Introduction
Now publicly available through Microsoft Learning, Managing Customer Engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is being offered free of charge.
Designed to drive awareness, build introductory knowledge, and spark interest in Dynamics 365 careers, this MOOC is appropriate for first-time Dynamics 365 users, young professionals and students.
Highlighting how to use Dynamics 365 customer engagement applications, this MOOC offers registered users the opportunity to build customer engagement skills through videos, scenarios, customer success stories and hands-on course activities.
It is a 10-hour self-paced course.
What You’ll Learn：
Module 1: Customer Relationship Management
This module explains the basic concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Topics include:
- What is CRM?
- Examining CRM strategy
- Exploring the concept of digital transformation
- Learning how digital transformation is changing the way organizations manage customer relationships
- Engaging and working with customers
Module 2: Dynamics 365 for Sales
This module examines how organizations use Dynamics 365 for Sales to empower sellers with insights to personalize relationships, predict customer needs, and increase sales. Topics include:
- Leveraging social media to identify prospects and business opportunities
- Utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to research and target customers
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships
Module 3: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This module explains how organizations use Dynamics 365 for Customer Service to deliver faster personalized service and support, which adds value to every customer interaction. Topics include:
- Managing customer support requests
- Creating compelling customer experiences using routing automation
- Enabling employees to resolve issues faster with knowledge management
Module 4: Customer Self-Service
This module examines how customers can interact with organizations and explores the methods organizations use to deliver customer self-support options. Topics include:
- Examining industry trends affecting customer self-support
- Delivering an omni-channel experience across multiple platforms
- Creating chat solutions
- Utilizing bots to provide automated support options
Module 5: Actionable Analytics
This module demonstrates the analytics and data visualization tools of Dynamics 365. Topics include:
- Analyzing customer data using charts and dashboards
- Connecting with Microsoft Excel for analytics
- Interpreting customer data using Microsoft Power BI
Module 6: Dynamics 365 for Field Service
This module explores how organizations use Dynamics 365 for Field Service to better serve customers by tracking the field service experience at every step. Topics include:
- Generating a work order using Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Associating qualified technicians with a work order
- Dispatching technicians and updating customers
- Delivering solutions on mobile devices
There is a graded assessment at the end of each module, including the course review. The course also includes multiple labs that are not graded.
You are graded on the following:
- 90% of total available points – Module Assessment questions. There will be a short quiz at the end of each module that covers just the material from that module. You will have two attempts to answer each module assessment question correctly.
- 10% of total available points – Course Review Assessment questions. There will be a short quiz at the end of the course review that covers material from the course. You will have two attempts to answer each module assessment question correctly.
You need to score 70% or better cumulatively to pass this course.