Salesforce – We have met the enemy and they are us?
I had the opportunity to sit in on a webinar put on by 4 Salesforce MVPs a few weeks ago.
There were 4 Salesforce MVPs and they talked about the challenges they face day to day working with the product and the users of the product.
It was a very interesting experience.
And most of all my takeaway was a lot different than I thought it was going to be going in.
- If you are a Microsoft Business Solutions MVP it’s a must read.
- If you are a Dynamics 365 CRM Admin it’s a must read.
- If you ever thought that Dynamics 365 is significantly superior to Salesforce it’s a must read.
- If you ever thought that Salesforce is significantly superior to Microsoft Dynamics 365 it’s a must read.
- If you ever thought that you were better, smarter, taller, more well liked, had challenges that were unique to you, or harder and more difficult to solve then the next person’s then it’s a must read.
- If you ever thought that the grass was greener on the other side of the fence its a must read.
I have chronicled the experience at LinkedIn