Easy-to-Use Image Gallery Solution
CRM Online Image Gallery allows you to display an image carousel in any CRM entity.
Image Gallery is an add-on product that creates a carousel of images inside the record’s form. The images that are displayed come from images that are attached to notes for that record.
Image Gallery supports all custom entities and systems entities where users are permitted to attach Notes. Image Gallery is available for CRM Online 2015 or 2016.
CRMI Image Gallery is an easy to use image gallery solution that provides the ability for you to add images to a record and be able to see those images in an image gallery right on the main form when you open the record.
- Allow any image in the gallery to be set as the Entity Image
- Works with: CRM 2015 or CRM 2016
- Supports: .png, .jpg, .jpeg and .gif photo types.
- Works with or without the CRMI QuickPic Mobile App.
- Can be used with any entity that has Notes enabled. (The Set feature that sets the record’s entity image will only work if the entity also has an entity image field enabled.) Supports all out of the box or custom entities that are enabled for Notes.
1. Do I need to have .net programming skills to install and configure this tool?
2. What skills do I need?
You will need to be knowledgeable on how to install a managed solution and edit an entities’ form layout.
3. What system rights does the person installing the add-in require?
System Administrator access to the CRM Online instance.
4. Does this work in the web client and the Outlook client?
5. What do I need to do to make the entities that will be getting an Image Gallery carousel ready?
The entity must be enabled for Notes.
Image Gallery Pricing – CRM 2015, 2016 Online
Note: Additional organizations in a multi-tenant environment require additional licenses. The same applies for licenses for development/training/test environments. Additional non-production organization licenses are 1/2 the price of the production license.
There are no annual maintenance fees. This is a perpetual license. You can upgrade from your current version to the next current release for 60% of the current pricing band. Call us if you have questions about pricing as it applies to your environment 913.492.2764